Sunday, June 28, 2015

RAINBOW WHITE HOUSE

PRESIDENT JOHN QUINCY ADAMS wrote to his wife after his first night in the WHITE HOUSE:

"Before I end my letter, I pray Heaven to bestow the best of Blessings on this House and all that shall hereafter inhabit it. May none but honest and wise Men ever rule under this roof."

Image result for white house rainbow lights


HOPE YOU WILL JOIN IN PRAYING FOR OUR NATION TODAY AT FCC.


2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

1 comment:

  1. What a tragic and dangerous time this nation is going through. Worse and worse decisions are being made by the men God has put into authority over us. But it pays to pray, and God is still on the throne!!

    ReplyDelete