Sunday, September 8, 2013

CONVICTION, CONFIDENCE, AND CONVERSION

I think if I were a political party leader I would be pretty confused today.  And I think if I were a high powered financial manager I would be perplexed at this moment.  I’m sure that if I was an entertainer--actor or pop music artist--I would be feeling empty and disheartened.
You know if I was a pop-preacher, one of those feel-good, la ti da, have your best life now personalities, I might be enjoying my popularity and the money that comes with that--but I would be feeling like I was actually making no positive difference--I mean the moral slide is only accelerating.
But, if I was a witness--a Holy Spirit filled--personal witness of the risen Christ, His grace, His truth, His power, and His Kingdom--then I would know for sure that my labor is not in vain!
It is our abiding conviction, and great joy as we come to this 17th Anniversary--WE ARE HIS WITNESSES!  It’s not about us.  It’s all about HIM!  It’s not about how great we are.  It’s all about how great He is!  It’s not about how wise, how wealthy, or how wonderful we are.  It is all about how Christ Jesus!  He is the way!  He is the truth!  He is the life!  He is the answer!  He is the Savior!  He is Source!  He made the way for the Spirit of Holiness to dwell and reign in our hearts!  He is the King!  He is the Lord!  Hallelujah!
DONT’ MISS ONE ANNIVERSARY REVIVAL SERVICE!
DON’T MISS CHURCH, DINNER, BAPTISM, AND COMMUNION NEXT SUNDAY!
WE LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU HAVE DONE TO MAKE THIS A BRIGHT DAY FOR THIS MINISTRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment