Wednesday, January 1, 2014

PRACTICAL LOVE

LOVE IS A MATTER OF HEART (Being),
A MATTER OF MIND (Thinking), and
A MATTER OF LIVING (Acting).

WALK IN LOVE AS CHRIST LOVED US... (Ephesians 5:2)

1. Am I as nice to others as I wish they would be to me?
2. Am I as thoughtful and considerate of the needs of others as I wish they were of my needs?
3. Is my tone kind and caring or shrill and accusatory?
4. Am I a giver or a taker?
5. Am I a praise-er or a complainer?
6. Am I a helper or a hindrance?
7. Am I a server (servant) or one who demands to be served?
8. Am I a joy to be around or a trial to be endured?
9. Am I a lifter or a drag?
10. Am I a worker or a slacker?
11. Am I reflecting God's love or deflecting God's love?
12. Do I think of myself first, or last?
13. Am I pleasant or ill tempered--especially when things are not going right?
14. Am I mindful of the needs of others, or am I focused on my needs?
15. Am I forgiving or a grudge holder?
16. Am I the first to seek out reconciliation or am I reluctant or refusing to be reconciled?
17. Am I righteous or self-righteous?
18. Am I good natured or grumpy and grouchy natured?
19. Am I a good apologizer or am I too proud to admit my mistakes?
20. Am I known as a loving person or as a touchy and moody person?
21. Am I striving to love as Christ loved, or am I waiting for others to go first.

No comments:

Post a Comment