Saturday, July 6, 2013

IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT - HE WILL NOT FAIL ME NOW


IT'S SATURDAY NIGHT - VIDEO:
http://youtu.be/mgt9FQQkmTw


He Will Not Fail Me Now
I came to Jesus sick of sin; He did not fail me then.
He made me new without, within, And did not fail me then.
I came the second time to Him, 
For cleansing from the “inbred sin.”
He satisfied my longing then; He will not fail me now.
Chorus:
He stilled the storms and calmed my fears,
Forgave my sins and dried my tears;
He is the same thro’ endless years --He will not fail me now.
When Satan tried to draw me back, Christ did not fail me then,
But kept me on the upward track, And did not fail me then.
While Satan tried his worst to do,
My Lord was by my side I knew.
He answered prayer and took me thro’ He will not fail me now.
When in affliction, grief, and pain, He did not fail me then.
When no one cared, I came to Him; He did not fail me then.
I trusted Him for keeping grace,
To walk the path His hand did trace
And said while looking in His face -- He will not fail me now.
When Abraham obeyed the Lord, He did not fail him then.
And others faced the fire and sword
He did not fail them then.
Lean hard on Him, O tested soul;
On Him thy care and burdens roll.
Our God still lives and has control He will not fail you now.
BESSIE HATCHER

1926


No comments:

Post a Comment