Sunday, May 19, 2013

YE SHALL RECEIVE POWER!


RAVENHILL – PENTECOST or HOLOCAUST
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
  

1.     CONVICTING, CONVINCING POWER
And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

2.     CONVERTING POWER
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

3.     SAVING POWER
For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek

4.     DELIVERING POWER
To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

5.     WITNESSING POWER
And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.

6.     PROFESSING & POSSESSING POWER
For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

7.     INDWELLING POWER
But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

8.     SUSTAINING POWER
And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.


9.     EXCEEDING POWER
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

10.  OVERCOMING POWER
For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

11.  GENUINE & AUTHENTIC POWER
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

12.  KEEPING POWER
Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

SOMETHING WITHIN!
All that I know
I thank my God
I've got something within me

Something with me, Lord
That holdeth the reins
Something within me
That banishes pain
Something within me, Lord
That I can't explain
All I know I thank my God
I've got something within me

No comments:

Post a Comment